March 19, MOSER-GLASER & Co. was founded, situated in the city of Basle. Main business: development, production and marketing of small transformers up to 4 kVA.
Birth year and first supply of newly developed 8 and 15 kV power transformers.
First delivery of dry type instrument transformers for indoor application for the Swiss railway company, 15kV & 66 kV.
May 2nd. A joint stock company was formed and renamed to MOSER-GLASER & Co. Inc.
Development of porcelain isolated voltage transformers.
December 20. The factory moved from Basle to the new location in Muttenz.
Major breakthrough in the field of insulation materials: first delivery of 20 kV epoxy cast resin insulated instrument transformers, SILESCA®, completely developed by MGC. Manufacturing of 500 & 1000 kV test transformers and 380 kV oil isolated voltage transformers.
Launch of the bushings and busbars technology, DURESCA®, based on the RIP (resin insulated paper) technology.
New SF6 insulated instrument transformers, GASCOIL® were developed and produced by MGC MOSER-GLASER AG.
New SF6 insulated busbar system, GASLINK®, was developed and produced in co-operation with Siemens.
MGC MOSER-GLASER AG developed a new partially insulated busbar system, TIRESCA®.
Takeover by the company Pfiffner Messwandler Inc., Hirschthal, Switzerland.
New product range transformer bushings TRAVESCA®.
90 years anniversary.
New facility in Kaiseraugst.
Start of the new product line Transformer bushings with RIP insulation and direct molding silicone insulator.
Facility extension with additional production area.
Successful launch of the 245kV transformers bushing.
New 750kV transformer for Test laboratory, new winding machine and Folios plotter.